CADD Management and Support
The CADD Management and Support Section of the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) provides technical support for ADOT's CADD system. The support includes:
- Installing/configuring software, and providing user
- Providing user training.
- Acting as the central contact point and distributor for the ADOT standard CADD resource files and documentation used by consultants working on ADOT projects.
For additional information, see:
- Hardware - A brief description of
the hardware being used at ADOT.
- Software - A brief description of
the software being used at ADOT.
- ADOT CADD Standards - Downloadable ADOT Standard and Design Team's
- News and Updates - News and Updates of information that users/consultants
need to know.