Training and Technical Assistance
The DBE Supportive Services staff collaborates with local community partners to provide a variety of training and technical assistance to DBE and SBC firms.
These are some of the training programs available:
- Regional DBE conferences
- Business development workshops
- Project-specific networking events to match DBEs/SBCs with prime consultants and contractors
- DBE expos
- Financial/Insurance/Bonding Services Handbook English | Spanish
These are some other programs that are available:
- DBE Academy Online
- Mentor/protégé program
- Business development program
- Outreach newsletters
- Bid matching
- Free plans and specification review
The DBE Support Services staff also provides referrals for business assistance and help with how to win contracts. One-on-one business counseling is also available on a limited basis. Contact the Supportive Services staff at 602.712.7761 or 602.712.4897, or email DBESupportiveServices@azdot.gov if you have any questions or need assistance.