These procedures provide guidance on the preparation of jurisdictional delineations, Nationwide Permit preconstruction notification submittals and Individual Permit applications.
- Clean Water Act Section 404/401 Guidance Manual is now available. Download the full manual, the manual text or appendices.
- Consultants are not allowed to make any modification to Corps tables, forms, etc, that is downloaded from this Web page. Although comprehensive, these procedures do not cover every single situation when doing JD work or Section 404 permitting.
- If your project has particular circumstances that are not covered in this manual, contact the EPG planner and/or consult the Corps of Engineers website.
- Submittals to the Corps: From now on, when submitting documents to the Corps, please use https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe/Default.aspx for any files over 10MB that cannot be emailed. Files under 10MB may be submitted via email to the Corps, even if more than one email is needed to submit all files. In addition, neither a CD nor a combined file of 8x11 and 11x17 documents is needed; the separated files are preferred.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Map Standards