Tucson District Landscape
1444 W Grant Road
Tucson, Arizona 85745-1403
Phone: 520.838.2820 Fax: 520.838.2808
Area of Responsibility
- I-10 From Kino Blvd to Ina Road (Milepost 248.7 to 262.6)
- I-19 At Green Valley (Kilometer 65)
- I-19 From Valencia TI to Junction of I-10(Kilometer 94.5 to 101)
- SR 77 From River Road to Canyon Del Oro Bridge (Milepost 72.9 to 80.9)
- SR 210 (Bario Aviation Highway) from Richie Blvd. to Broadway(Milepost 1.9 to 4.
In all of the above referenced area’s, the landscaping is under contract maintenance. This Tucson Landscape group administers the contracts by overseeing the work performed, makes contract adjustments and makes payments to the contractors. In addition to administering the Landscape Maintenance, this ORG also administers the Prison Labor Work Force for the Tucson District. This work force is made up of five 10-12 inmate crews and one 20 inmate crew that work all around the Tucson District. Their work consists of litter pickup, tree and brush removal, reconstruction of fence, drainage clean-out, rubber crack filling and building and yard maintenance.