Milepost 99.9 on SR 77
3275 W. Hwy 77
Oracle, Arizona 85623
Phone: 520.896.9720 Fax: 520.896.2677
Area of Responsibility
- SR 77 from Pima County/Pinal County Line to Aravaipa Creek (Milepost 87.78 to 133)
- SR 79 from Oracle Junction to Florence (Milepost 91.14 to 150.28)
- SR 87 from Picacho to Pinal County/Maricopa County Line (Milepost 115.77 to 159.62)
- SR 187 from Junction of I-10 to Junction of SR 87 (Milepost 186.77 to 192.19)
- SR 287 from Junction of I-10 to Florence (Milepost 115.98 to 125.5 and 134.85 to 142.74)
- SR 387 from Junction of I-10 & SR 187 to Junction of SR 87 (Milepost 8.81 to 15.72)
- US 60 (Milepost 208.45 to 217.6)
Unique Features of Section
- Bio-Sphere 2 Center houses an airtight domed environment containing a tropical rainforest, a savanna, a desert, and a human habitat where research is on going. Tours are available by reservation. Bio-Sphere 2 turnoff is located south of SR 77 milepost 95.9.
- Pinal Pioneer Parkway is located on SR 79 from milepost 91.47 to 121.51.
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument is located in Coolidge, Arizona off SR 87 milepost 133.9. The monument surrounds the ruins of an ancient four story structure built by the Hohokam Indians more than 600 years ago. There are picnic areas and museums and exhibits.
- There are 3 picnic areas on SR 79 which have Handicap Access without restrooms and are located as follows: Milepost 92.2 Southbound approximately 2 miles North of Oracle Junction. Milepost 115.6 Southbound approximately 25 miles North of Oracle Junction.
- This is also the site of Tom Mix Memorial Milepost 121.6 Northbound approximately 20 miles South of Florence.