Formal Application Process
An application must be completed in full and must be signed by the individual, all partners or an officer of the corporation.
Applications will NOT be reviewed and will be returned if they are incomplete, non-compliance or fees are not included.
After your complete application has been received and reviewed, a site visit will be scheduled to your proposed location. The facility must have a certificate of occupancy from any local government regulating such structures. The location and facility will be evaluated by the Implementation Coordinators to discuss any modifications required to ensure security and confirm that the setup is adequate for processing MVD transactions.
Minimum Security Requirements
The following are MVD's minimum standards required for all ATP Providers:
- Secure storeroom
- Must be approved by ADOT/MVD
- Must be large enough to store a minimum of three years' worth of MVD data processing and inventory
- Does not contain windows
- Does not contain drop-down ceilings
- Must contain a safe approved by ADOT/MVD
- Motion detector/surveillance camera, including offsite monitoring reporting alarm system approved by ADOT/MVD
Computer terminals dedicated for MVD processing are limited to authorized personnel.
The following items are needed in order to set up all New ATP Providers:
Please note the following:
- All incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant and the application will be considered abandoned if not returned to ADOT/MVD within 10 business days
- Standard application processing time is 10-15 business days
- All requests received are processed in the order they were received