Northwest District Projects

State Route 69: Truwood Drive to Fain Road, Prescott Valley


The Arizona Department of Transportation, in conjunction with the Federal Highway Administration, is planning to improve transportation safety and traffic operations along the State Route 69 corridor in Prescott Valley.  The project on SR 69 between Truwood Drive and Fain Road (milepost 283 to 287) is approximately 5 miles in length and includes the construction of a raised center median. 

As part of the project, a new traffic signal will be installed at the Mendecino Drive intersection and a partial signalized intersection will be installed at Truwood Drive. A multi-use path will be constructed on the north side of SR 69 between Truwood and Navajo drives. Additionally, left turn lanes at Enterprise Parkway and Mendecino Drive will be constructed and the reconstructing of a wider roadway section along each side of SR 69 will be included.

Construction is anticipated to begin in 2019. The project will occur within ADOT right of way.

For more Information:


Phone: Call Deborrah Miller, Community Relations project manager, ADOT Northwest District, 928.777.5968

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil RightsTitle VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964 y la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés), el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT por sus siglas en inglés) no discrimina por raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, género o discapacidad.  Personas que requieren asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o por discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más pronto posible para asegurar que el equipo encargado del proyecto tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.