The Interstate 17 (I-17) will undergo a pavement preservation project beginning in the fall of 2016 and in the spring of 2017.
The proposed work is located in Maricopa County within the Cities of Phoenix and Glendale on I-17 starting at the 19th Avenue (MP 197.9) and extends north to Arizona Grand Canal Trail (MP 208.3) including all traffic interchanges within those limits. The work consists of the following:
- milling the existing roadway then resurfacing and adding rubberized asphalt to the pavement,
- ADAcompliance improvements for the interchange areas,
- drainage basin construction, and median concrete barrier modifications.
- installation of signing and pavement marking,
- grading for drainage,
- concrete curb bridge rail modification,
- guardrail improvements,
- glare screen removal, and other related work.
For more information about the I-17 pavement improvement project, email [email protected]
, or call 855.712.8530.