Weekend Traffic Restrictions
- Loop 101 northbound on-ramp closed at Thomas Road from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday (Aug.30).
- Loop 101 on-and off-ramps at McKellips Road will have intermittent lane restrictions daily from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday (Aug. 17) through Friday (Sept. 4).
- Chaparral Road will be closed under the Loop 101 bridge from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily Monday through Friday (Aug. 31-Sept. 4) and again Monday through Thursday (Sept. 7-10).
- Via Linda will be closed in both directions under the Loop 101 bridge overnight from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday (Aug. 25 and Aug. 26).
Upcoming 60-Day Ramp Closures
- The Indian Bend Road on- and off-ramps will be closed beginning July 13 for a period of 60 days to realign all four ramps.
- The 90th Street on- and off-ramps will be closed for 60 days beginning Aug. 16. Detour: Southbound Loop 101 drivers can use Shea Boulevard. Northbound Loop 101 traffic can use Via de Ventura while the ramp restrictions are in place.
- The Chaparral Road on- and off-ramps will be closed beginning Sept. 14 for a period of 60 days to realign all four ramps.
ADOT will update these travel advisories as dates and times become available.
Please note: Project schedules are subject to change due to weather-related conditions.
In an effort to maintain a safe roadway during construction, the project team installed a pavement treatment designed to reduce loose debris and gravel accumulating on the roadway and stabilize the freeway surface through the remainder of the project. This pavement treatment was completed on Feb. 8.
If you believe you have a claim against the state, please use our Contact ADOT form to get in touch with us for more information.