Loop 303 / I-10 Interchange
- Loop 303 is closed between McDowell and Thomas roads through fall 2014. Detour: Use Cotton Lane west of the freeway construction work zone.
- Cotton Lane is closed between McDowell Road and Garfield Street through fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road.
- I-10 on- and off-ramps at Cotton Lane are closed through fall 2014. Access to Cotton Lane will be restored via frontage roads stretching between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road in fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road ramps to connect to I-10 or Loop 303.
- I-10 westbound on-ramp and eastbound off-ramp at Citrus Road (exit #123)
- I-10 eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp at Sarival Avenue (exit #125)
- Cotton Lane is closed in both directions between Indian School and Thomas roads through fall 2014. Detour: Use Loop 303.
- Thomas Road is closed in both directions between Cotton Lane and Loop 303 through fall 2014. Detour: Use Indian School Road.
Mountain View Boulevard to Northern Avenue
Construction of Loop 303 from Mountain View Boulevard to Northern Avenue is now complete.
Thomas Road to Glendale Avenue
Construction is now underway on Loop 303 between Thomas Road and Glendale Avenue.
- Bethany Home Road will be closed between Cotton Lane and Loop 303 until Dec. 21, 2013. Detour: Use Glendale Avenue.
- Glendale Avenue will be closed between Cotton Lane and Loop 303 starting Dec. 23 for approximately two months. Detour: Use Bethany Home Road.
ATTENTION: Construction of Northern Parkway is underway between Dysart Road and Sarival Avenue, and some local street closures/restrictions are planned. ADOT recommends you review MCDOT's project information for the most current news and for information about possible impacts near the work zone.
For the most current information on closures and restrictions, ADOT recommends bookmarking this page and subscribing to receive traffic email alerts. ADOT reminds drivers to allow extra travel time and to proceed with caution through active work zones.