Loop 303 / I-10 Interchange
- Eastbound I-10 will be narrowed to two lanes between Citrus Road and Loop 303 from 11 p.m. Wednesday (March 5) to 4 a.m. Thursday (March 6), and from 11 p.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. Friday (March 7) for bridge work. Use caution and obey speed limit.
- Loop 303 will be closed at Indian School Road, and McDowell Road will be closed between Citrus Road and Sarival Avenue from 4 a.m. Saturday (March 8) to 9 a.m. Sunday (March 9) to switch traffic to its final McDowell Road configuration. Detour: Use Van Buren Street and Citrus Road.
- Eastbound I-10 will be narrowed to one lane from 9 p.m. Thursday (March 13) to 4 a.m. Friday (March 14) for bridgework. Use caution and expect delays.
- Loop 303 is closed between McDowell and Thomas roads through fall 2014. Detour: Use Cotton Lane west of the freeway construction work zone.
- Cotton Lane is closed between McDowell Road and Garfield Street through fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road.
- I-10 on- and off-ramps at Cotton Lane are closed through fall 2014. Access to Cotton Lane will be restored via frontage roads stretching between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road in fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road ramps to connect to I-10 or Loop 303.
- I-10 westbound on-ramp and eastbound off-ramp at Citrus Road (exit #123)
- I-10 eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp at Sarival Avenue (exit #125)
- Cotton Lane is closed in both directions between Indian School and Thomas roads through fall 2014. Detour: Use Loop 303.
- Thomas Road is closed in both directions between Cotton Lane and Loop 303 through fall 2014. Detour: Use Indian School Road.
Mountain View Boulevard to Northern Avenue
Construction of Loop 303 from Mountain View Boulevard to Northern Avenue is now complete.
Camelback Road to Glendale Avenue
Construction is now underway on Loop 303 between Camelback Road and Glendale Avenue. Construction between Thomas and Indian School roads is now complete. Rubberized asphalt will be placed on this section of freeway at the end of the adjacent projects.
- Northern Avenue and Loop 303 will be set to flashing red signals (all-way stop) from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday March 4 through April 3 for a truck haul. Please use caution in the area and stop for flashing red lights.
- Bethany Home Road will be closed between Cotton Lane and Loop 303 from 9 p.m. Wednesday (March 12) to 5 a.m. Thursday (March 13) and from 9 p.m. Thursday to 5 a.m. Friday (March 14) for bridge work. Detour: Use Peoria Avenue exit or Camelback Road.
- Glendale Avenue will be closed between Cotton Lane and Loop 303 through the end of April 2014. Detour: Use Bethany Home Road.
ATTENTION: Construction of Northern Parkway is underway between Dysart Road and Sarival Avenue, and some local street closures/restrictions are planned. ADOT recommends you review MCDOT's project information for the most current news and for information about possible impacts near the work zone.
For the most current information on closures and restrictions, ADOT recommends bookmarking this page and subscribing to receive traffic email alerts. ADOT reminds drivers to allow extra travel time and to proceed with caution through active work zones.