The following work is anticipated for Sunday, Dec. 8 through Saturday, Dec. 14.
- Milling and paving operations are anticipated to occur at side street entrances on both sides of SR 387 (Pinal Avenue) starting at the north end of the project and continuing to the south from 11 p.m. to 2 p.m. daily, beginning on Monday night and completed by Thursday afternoon.
- Guardrail removal and replacement will occur at the Santa Cruz Bridge on SR 387 (Pinal Avenue) from 6 p.m. to 2 p.m., beginning Tuesday night and will be completed by Thursday afternoon.
- Intersection electrical work will occur at Korsten Road, Cottonwood Lane, McMurray Boulevard and Florence Boulevard from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.
- Lane closures will occur on those lanes affected by construction; however, one lane of travel will be available in both directions at all times.
- Temporary detours through side-roads may be anticipated; uniformed officers will provide assistance directing travel during rerouting operations.
These details are subject to change. If you have questions or comments, please email ADOT at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the ADOT Project Hotline at 855.712.8530.