This $5.6 million road realignment project is located on US 60 between Globe and Show Low, between mileposts 304 and 310, about 10 miles west of Carrizo, and is on the White Mountain Apache Tribe Reservation.
This project started in February and should be completed by the end of the summer.
There will be intermittent lane restrictions and delays of up to 30 minutes.
The realignment of the roadway includes these features:
- Extending drainage culverts
- Constructing a gabion wall (wire baskets filled with rocks)
- Milling and replacing asphaltic concrete
- Constructing a trench drain system
- Replacing guardrail
- Stabilizing slopes
- Replacing pavement markings and other miscellaneous work
ADOT will update the project's Web page during construction. Please sign up for email newsletters to keep up to date.