March 14, 2013
The Arizona Department of Transportation will be reducing lanes and closing a ramp on eastbound I-10 to allow crews to set barriers prior to shifting traffic onto the new eastbound I-10. The work will occur as follows:
Saturday, March 16
- Eastbound I-10 will be reduced to one lane between Sunset Road and Miracle Mile from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning.
- The eastbound I-10 entrance ramp at Ruthrauff Road will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- The speed limit on eastbound I-10 will be reduced to 45 mph between Ruthrauff Road and Prince Road.
Beginning 5 a.m. Sunday, March 17, eastbound I-10 drivers will begin traveling on the new eastbound I-10 lanes.
- The new posted speed limit on eastbound I-10 will be reduced to 45 mph between Ruthrauff Road and Prince Road.
- Three lanes of I-10 will remain open during construction, with only minimal short-term lane closures along I-10 in the project when necessary.
- The eastbound I-10 entrance and exit ramps at Prince Road will remain closed.
- The eastbound I-10 frontage road at Prince Road will remain closed.
Monday, March 18 and Tuesday, March 19
- The left lane of eastbound I-10 will be closed between Ruthrauff Road and Prince Road from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning.
Please visit the project webpage for a complete list of closures and restrictions. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the ADOT project hotline at 1.855.712.8530.