ADOT Business Coach On Demand

DBE/Small Business Assistance - Guide to Small Business Support Services

ADOT’s DBE Supportive Services program provides a variety of training and technical assistance opportunities for DBEs and SBCs. Call them at 602.712.7761 or 602.712.4897 or email them at for more information.

Services offered include regional DBE conferences, business development workshops, project-specific networking events and DBE expos. There is an online DBE academy, a mentor/protégé program, a business development program, outreach newsletters, bid matching, and free plans and specification reviews. On a limited basis, ADOT’s supportive services program provides one-on-one business counseling.

In addition to ADOT’s supportive services program, there are many other organizations, programs and services out there to help DBEs and small businesses prosper.

This section provides information on several areas, including

Business Coach - Seeking Help
Your guide to seeking help

Business Coach Home
Start Here
Be a DBE or SBC
Bid Jobs
Do Work
Get Forms

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.