Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crews wrap up work on I-17 traffic interchange at Munds Park

The Munds Park traffic interchange on I-17 has come a long way since we first checked in on construction...

That was back in May 2011 when work on the project had just gotten started. Since then, crews have reconstructed bridges and made other improvements to the site located about 20 miles south of Flagstaff.

We’ve been interested to watch the project progress and we think the video above gives a good look at how it has taken shape. But, as we viewed the video, we also started to notice how well it showcases many of the transportation concepts we’ve covered before here on the blog.

That’s when we had the idea to take note of all the previous blog topics that were being mentioned or shown. We thought it’d be fun to see if you can spot all these subjects as you’re watching the video:
So, did we get them all? Did you notice any others? Let us know in the comments!
Posted by Angela DeWelles   |  Labels:  Munds-Park, Video


The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.