Saturday, November 4, 2017

Headed to Havasu? Plan extra travel time on SR 95

Lake Havasu

By Caroline Carpenter / ADOT Communications

If you’re headed to the Colorado River for a day of boating, spending some time in Lake Havasu City or heading on to Bullhead City and Laughlin, plan for extra travel time on State Route 95 early next week.

Crews will be working on pavement preservation on a 14-mile section of SR 95 south of Lake Havasu City. Drivers may see delays of up to 30 minutes while traffic is guided through the construction zone with a pilot car.

Work is scheduled from 6:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 6, and Tuesday, Nov. 7, beginning at milepost 162 (Bill Williams Bridge) through milepost 176 (Sara Park).

When driving through a construction zone, be patient, slow down and look out for construction crews and equipment.

Note from the Editor: Photo above is courtesy of the Lake Havasu City Convention and Visitors Bureau webcam.
Posted by Caroline Carpenter   |  Labels:  Lake-Havasu, SR-95, State-Route-95


The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.