Motor Carrier Services

Motor Carrier Licensing

IFTA Reporting Requirements

An IFTA licensee must file an IFTA Use Fuel Tax Report quarterly. This report details jurisdictional miles traveled and motor fuel purchased in each jurisdiction for a quarter.

To ease your IFTA quarter tax filing, please file your reports online. The online system will automatically calculate tax due to each jurisdiction entered. After signing onto the system, just click the Help tab for step-by-step instructions on how to file electronically and pay for and submit the IFTA report. If you owe any additional fuel taxes, you may pay online at the time you submit the report.

If you are not able to file online, you may complete the IFTA Use Fuel Tax Report and mail it to the Fuel Tax Reporting Unit with any required payment.

MVD is then responsible for the distribution of taxes to the appropriate member jurisdictions where you traveled, based on information received from your tax report.

NOTE: A quarterly filing is required even if you had no miles traveled for the quarter.

Quarters Report Due Date
January-March April 30
April-June July 31
July-September Oct. 31
October-December Jan. 31

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.