Motor Carrier Services

Commercial Permits

Officer-Assisted Vehicle Escort Payments

Beginning Dec. 7, 2009, as required by the Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS), payment for DPS officers performing oversize-overweight vehicle escorts must be made electronically.

To meet this payment requirement, we have developed a new online service called EZ DPS Escorts, which will replace the current paper-based manual billing process.

On completion of the officer-assisted vehicle escort, DPS, using EZ DPS Escorts, will electronically bill the carrier for total escort expenses incurred, plus a $4.00 administrative fee for each transaction. These fees will automatically be charged to the carrier's ServiceArizona EZ Pay Account.

Companies currently using the EZ Motor Carrier Services are automatically granted access to EZ DPS Escorts.

Companies that do not have access to the electronic services must contact the ServiceArizona Business Coordinator at 602.712.4039 or by e-mailing for additional information.

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil RightsTitle VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964 y la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés), el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT por sus siglas en inglés) no discrimina por raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, género o discapacidad.  Personas que requieren asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o por discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más pronto posible para asegurar que el equipo encargado del proyecto tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.