Vehicle Services


Off-Highway Vehicles and Boating Registration

Off-Highway Vehicle Decal Initial Registration

OHV decals are valid for one year from date of purchase. Before visiting an MVD or Authorized Third Party office, please complete the Off-Highway Vehicle Decal Application. The initial decal may be purchased at the same time your OHV is titled and registered. The fee for the decal is $25 per year. 

Off-Highway Vehicle Decal Renewal
Save Time, Renew Online

The Off-Highway Vehicle decal can be renewed online. You should always renew your OHV decal first when doing a renewal transaction with MVD if the OHV registration and decal expire at approximately the same time.

The Arizona Game and Fish Department has more information on off-highway vehicles and the OHV decal. They also offer an email notice program to remind you when it’s time to renew your OHV decal. 



Watercraft: The Arizona Game and Fish Department is responsible for licensing boats and other watercraft. For more information visit their website.

Contact Arizona Game and Fish

Trailers: MVD is responsible for licensing boat trailers.  

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964 y la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés), el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT por sus siglas en inglés) no discrimina por raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, género o discapacidad. Personas que requieren asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o por discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más pronto posible para asegurar que el equipo encargado del proyecto tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.