MVD Forms Library

Hearing Request

To request a hearing before the Executive Hearing Office.

Highway Use Certificate

To certify that a vehicle is legally equipped for highway use per Arizona law.

Honorary Foreign Consul Plate Application

To apply for an Honorary Foreign Consul license plate for an honorary consul appointed by a foreign country to facilitate and promote the interests of that country with Arizona.