Northwest District Projects

State Route 89 to Deep Well Ranch Road Widening Project

The Arizona Department of Transportation in conjunction with the Federal Highway Administration is planning to widen the current two-lane roadway, State Route 89 in Prescott, Yavapai County, to a four-lane divided highway with a raised center median. The project includes a new roundabout at Perkins Drive, additional widening under the SR 89A overpass to accommodate left-turn movements in both directions and new sidewalks. Additionally, James Lane will be constructed, tying in to the west onto the new Willow Creek realignment.

During construction, one through lane of traffic will be maintained in each direction except during short-term temporary periods when lane restrictions will be controlled by flaggers. Residential and business access will be maintained throughout construction.

Construction is scheduled to begin June 2018.

Project Flyer
For more Information contact:

Deborrah Miller, Community Relations Project Manager, ADOT Northwest District
Phone: 928.777.5986

Arizona State Logo - Official Website of the State of Arizona

 ADOT Logo

Arizona Department of Transportation

Contact Us

Join the ADOT Team - Employment Opportunities