Northwest District Projects

US 60: Los Altos Drive to Kerkes Street Improvement Project


The Arizona Department of Transportation in conjunction with the Federal Highway Administration is planning to improve pedestrian safety and pavement conditions on US 60 in the city of Wickenburg, located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Work will occur along US 60 from Los Altos Drive to Kerkes Street within ADOT and Wickenburg right-of-way.

Construction is scheduled to begin in the summer of 2018 with final project completion anticipated in the fall. The project will consist of the following:

  • Rehabilitate the pavement on US 60 from Los Altos Drive to Kerkes Street
  • Make sidewalk, ramp and curb improvements in alignment with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
  • Repair pavement on the right curb lane of westbound US 60 between milepost 111 and milepost 110.80.

Project Area Map

Map - US 60 Los Altos Drive to Kerkes Street

For more Information:

Deborrah Miller,
Community Relations project manager,
ADOT Northwest District

Phone: 928.777.5986

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.