The $3.6 million project located in Cochise County includes widening the intersection at Foothills Drive; making traffic signal and drainage improvements; constructing sidewalks, sidewalk ramps, a curb and gutter; installing pavement markings; and other related work.
- Lane restrictions are still in place while crews finish the last details of the project.
- Current Striping will be removed and new striping will be going in the week of Nov. 27.
- The speed limit will remain 35 mph in the work zones.
- Pedestrian and business access will remain open.
- Expect up to 15-minute delays.
Drivers should proceed through the work zone with caution, slow down and watch for construction personnel and equipment.
Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors. Subscribe to receive project updates and traffic alerts by email. For more information, please call the ADOT Bilingual Project Information Line at 855.712.8530 or submit a question or comment by email. For real-time highway conditions statewide, visit ADOT’s Traveler Information Site at www.az511.gov, follow ADOT on Twitter (@ArizonaDOT) or call 511, except while driving.