South Central Projects

State Route 92 and Foothills Drive Intersection widening in Sierra Vista

Project Map: SR 92 and Foothills Drive Intersection in Sierra VistaThe $3.6 million project located in Cochise County includes widening the intersection at Foothills Drive; making traffic signal and drainage improvements; constructing sidewalks, sidewalk ramps, a curb and gutter; installing pavement markings; and other related work.

  • Lane restrictions are still in place while crews finish the last details of the project.
  • Current Striping will be removed and new striping will be going in the week of Nov. 27.
  • The speed limit will remain 35 mph in the work zones.
  • Pedestrian and business access will remain open.
  • Expect up to 15-minute delays.

Drivers should proceed through the work zone with caution, slow down and watch for construction personnel and equipment.

Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors. For real-time highway conditions statewide, visit ADOT’s Traveler Information Site at, follow ADOT on Twitter (@ArizonaDOT) or call 511, except while driving.

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.