Southwest District Projects

State Route 95 at Mohave Road Intersection Improvement Project

The Arizona Department of Transportation, the Federal Highway Administration and the Colorado River Indian Tribes are working to improve SR 95 at the Mohave Road intersection. Work will occur on Colorado River Indian Tribe reservation lands outside the town of Parker.

The purpose of the $800,000 project is to improve traffic flow and safety. Crews are scheduled to construct new traffic signals and lighting, remove and replace existing asphalt, widen lanes, construct new curbs and gutters, install sidewalk and sidewalk ramps and other work.

Construction is scheduled to begin in June 2018, and final project completion is anticipated in fall 2018.

Project Area

The project area is on State Route 95 from milepost 142.80 to milepost 143.05, near the town of Parker.


Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors. If you would like to be notified via email when traffic alerts are issued, please subscribe.

For More Information

Phone: Stephanie Dyer, Community Relations project manager, 928.317.2114

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.