Southwest District Projects

State Route 95 Pavement Improvement Project: Beacon Road to East Riverside Drive | Parker

The Arizona Department of Transportation and the Federal Highway Administration are working to repair 7 miles of pavement on State Route 95 in Parker. The project is located on the Colorado River Indian Reservation. Work is scheduled to occur between Beacon Road (milepost 148) and East Riverside Drive (milepost 155). The project will remove and replace pavement, install rock protection fence and reconstruct guardrail. In addition, the work includes replacing the existing pavement markings, replacing embankment curb and other miscellaneous work.

The project is scheduled to begin in winter 2018 with completion anticipated in fall 2019.

Project Area

The project area is on State Route 95 between Beacon Road (milepost 148) and East Riverside Drive (milepost 155).

What to expect:

Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors. If you would like to be notified via email when traffic alerts are issued, please subscribe.

For More Information

Phone: Stephanie Dyer, Community Relations project manager, 928.317.2114

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.