Honorary Foreign Consul

Honorary Foreign Consul License Plate

1 Plate Issued

No fee required. Applicant must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident and provide satisfactory proof of appointment by a foreign country as an honorary foreign consul to facilitate and promote the interests of that country with Arizona.

Available by special order only. Honorary Foreign Plate Application (form #40-3410) is required.

Plate Type: