Plate Notice (48-3302)

To declare that a license plate has been lost, destroyed or stolen. Or, to release interest in a plate back to MVD or to another owner. Or, to release credited fees to another owner, when a vehicle is sold. (Also known as affidavit of plate destruction.)
File size / Pages
372KB ; 1 pg