Encroachment Permit Log

The encroachment permit logs are available upon request for ADOT consultants to research which utility companies have acquired permits within state controlled rights of way. ADOT consultants should contact the ADOT URR utility coordinator assigned to their project to obtain a permit log. Please refer to the Contact Us tab for contact information.

Note: If you are looking for encroachment permit applications, please contact the District Encroachment Permits Office nearest to your location to apply for permits.