ADOT utilizes Bentley CONNECT Edition software, including OpenRoads Designer, and OpenBridge Designer, ProStructures, Microstation Connect, OpenRoads SignCAD, OpenCities Map, etc. ADOT's intended implementation strategy for incorporating this software on existing and new projects is as follows:
- All projects that will be delivered prior to December 31, 2020 may be completed and delivered utilizing previous Bentley software versions.
- For all design projects to be delivered after January 1, 2021, ADOT shall utilize the Bentley CONNECT Edition software versions.
- For all design projects initiated after January 1, 2021, ADOT shall utilize the Bentley CONNECT Edition software versions.
Consultants doing business with ADOT are encouraged to follow this implementation strategy. Understanding that there are different software licensing agreements consultants may have with the software developer, Consultants may implement their own strategy based on their business needs. However, Consultants must deliver all finished CADD files/products to ADOT in accordance with ADOT standards and requirements.
It is the consultant's responsibility to monitor this website and following communications to ensure that their work follows ADOT standards.
ADOT CADD Standards questions may be emailed to ADOT CADD Standards. All Bentley product questions related to training, licensing, and production must be directed to the consultant's respective representative.
Bentley CONNECT Edition
ADOT is providing these resources for incorporation with the Bentley CONNECT Edition software. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. ADOT has incorporated it’s construction standards into the Bentley Environment and works the same as Bentley (out of the box). Your Bentley Representative should help with your contract and Bentley Support.
- Readme First
- Install Instructions
- AZDOT-2021R1 WorkSpace - Released: (March 3, 2022)
- 2021R1LinestyleUpdate (Sept 26, 2022)
- 2021R1CellUpdate (April 21, 2023)
- 2021R1DisplayStylesUpdate (April 21, 2023)
- Excel Barrier Summary Sheets (Feb. 22, 2023)
- Minor Update (April 29, 2022)
- Help Files - Modified: (March 3, 2022)
(place in WorkSpaces>AZDOT-2021R1)
Bentley CONNECT Edition Versions:
- OpenBridge Designer v10.08.00.17
- ProStructures v10.03.00.58
- OpenRoads Designer v10.07.03.18
- MicroStation CONNECT v10.13.01.01 Update 13
- OpenRoads SignCAD v10.01.00.07
- OpenCities Map v10.04.00.42
Install leaves previous and new version
- OpenBridge Designer CE 2021 Release 1 v10.10.00.26
- OpenRoads Designer CE 2021 Release 1 v10.10.01.03
- OpenRoads SignCAD v10.02.00.11
Install updates previous versions
- ProStuctures CONNECT Edition v10.05.02.51 Update 5
- OpenCities Map Advanced CONNECT Edition v10.16.02.14 Update 16
No New MicroStation CONNECT, use ORD or OBD > Drawing Workflow
ADOT Standard Drawings - Index of Sheets
|1A – Construction Standards||1A.pdf||1A.dgn||August 2021|
|1B-1 – Traffic Signing and Marking Standards (Sheet 1 of 2)||1B-1.pdf||1B-1.dgn||June 2022|
|1B-2 – Traffic Signing and Marking Standards (Sheet 2 of 2)||1B-2.pdf||1B-2.dgn||August 2022|
|1C-1 – Traffic Signals and Lighting Standards (Sheet 1 of 2)||1C-1.pdf||1C-1.dgn||May 2021|
|1C-2 – Traffic Signals and Lighting Standards (Sheet 2 of 2)||1C-2.pdf||1C-2.dgn||May 2021|
|1D – Structure Detail Drawings||1D.pdf||1D.dgn||March 2023|
|1E – ITS Standards||1E.pdf||1E.dgn||October 2021|
Questions may be emailed to ADOT CADD Standards.