Encroachment Permits

Permits are required for any work within the state right of way such as highways, driveways, grading, fence removal or replacement, surveying and geotechnical investigation. Encroachment permits are issued by each of the respective ADOT district offices where the encroachment will be located.

To apply for an encroachment permit, please submit an application form along with a variety of supporting documents depending on the type of encroachment.

Arizona State Logo - Official Website of the State of Arizona

 ADOT Logo

Arizona Department of Transportation

Contact Us

Join the ADOT Team - Employment Opportunities