Please visit Commercial Vehicle Permits or contact Lori Benedict for more information on commercial vehicles questions related to COVID-19 relief.

General information about Arizona sign laws and regulations can be obtained from the various Arizona Department of Transportation district contacts. For more specific information, please contact the Statewide Permits Services office.

Mailing Address

206 S. 17th Ave.
MD 004R
Phoenix, AZ 85007

Physical Address

1615 W. Jackson St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007

Phone: 602.712.7386
Fax: 602.712.3484

To request public records for Outdoor Advertising, Encroachment or Class C Permits; please fill out a Commercial Purpose Worksheet Public Records Request Form and mail, email or fax the form to the address or fax number located at the top of form.