Encroachment Permits

Permits are required for any work within the state right of way such as highways, driveways, grading, fence removal or replacement, surveying and geotechnical investigation. Encroachment permits are issued by each of the respective ADOT district offices where the encroachment will be located.

To apply for an encroachment permit, please submit an application form along with a variety of supporting documents depending on the type of encroachment.

"Simple 21" for Utility Companies

Related Programs